COB Rockets is proud to deliver basketball to players of all levels, from beginners to elite level players. We have developed a pathway to ensure that we can cater for the needs of every player, regardless of ability levels.
Our first stop for new players to the club is our extremely popular Development Session. Here we teach a range of fundamental skills to give players a solid foundation and enable them to play the game effectively.
Our coaches are always on the look out to progress players in to the club’s representative teams, so this is the place to get noticed. Sessions take place as shown below. For boys the sessions are based at Nechells Wellbeing Centre:
Saturday’s: 12 – 14 year olds 10:30 – 12 noon
Saturday’s: 15 – 18 year olds 10:30 – 12 noon
We also have a female programme. Our girls development sessions also take place on Saturday’s. These are based at Heartlands Academy:
12 – 18 year olds, 9:30 – 11am
There is so much to enjoy and gain from these sessions:
- Become a part of Birmingham’s biggest and friendliest basketball club
- Fundamental skills teaching by our experienced and qualified coaches
- Individual feedback highlighting strengths and areas for improvement
- Mentoring support
- Leadership and team building skills
- Opportunity for selection to our representative teams
- Loads of fun!
If you’re interested in attending click to complete the form -> HERE